Minnesota Cup: Biathlon Race & Novice Race
Hosted by Mt.Itasca Nordic Ski Association
Date: Saturday, March 8, 2014
Place: Mt.Itasca, Coleraine
Race Format: Mass Start (PPSS)
- B, G, YW: 7.5km,
- YM, JW: 10km;
- JM, SM, SW, MM: 12.5km;
Registration: 9:00 AM – 9:55 AM
Zero: 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM
Race Start: 11:00 AM Mass Start
Cost: $20 (cash or check payable to MINSA)
Novice Race (recommended age: 13+)
- ~ (Instruction, Rifles, and Ammo provided)
- ~ will follow the main race.
- ~ Safety Clinic prior to the Race
- ~ Race Format: Mass Start – 4.5k (3×1.5k), PP + penalty loop
- ~ Cost: $20 (cash or check payable to MINSA)
Volunteers (biathlon and cross-country races in Dec. 2013 and Jan. 2014) are welcome to try out biathlon rifle at zero/safety clinic–approx. at noon.
Awards for Biathlon & Novice Race–after completion of both races.
Questions? For more info call Vlad or Petra 218-999-5046 or e-mail email@example.com