MN Cup #6 – Conditions Update

While the recent snowfall at Elk River has provided some B-ski conditions, the persistent warm temperatures and lack of forecasted precipitation ensure we will not be skiing for the race on the 25th.

At this point, racers should plan for either rollerskis or running. An exact determination will be made later this week.

If we’re running, we will of course shorten the distances, aiming for approximately the same race times. The exact course and distance would be determined by trail conditions, with both paved and unpaved options on the table.