Please find below the tentative schedule of training events and day camps around the state. All these events are subject to any new rules by the Governor, or other unforeseen changes. Note: the RR grade at Elk River is closed to roller skiing until 1 July. Access to the range is open. Please bring a facemask to all training. Masks are mandatory for rifle fitting for both coach and athlete! Hand sanitizer is also recommended. Limited ammo will be available for sale at $35 a brick [500 rds]. Also note: helmets are mandatory for all roller skiing. Knee pads, elbow guards, and gloves are optional but recommended for beginners.
Rifle fitting focus- by invitation only:
- 5 June, Friday- Elk River- 2:00 pm in the parking lot at Woodland Trails. Bring roller skis etc. also.
Open shooting after- 4:00 until 6:00 pm. Max numbers 10. Please contact me for signup. Bill & Holly.
- 11 June, Thursday- Elk River- 2:00 pm- fitting by invitation only
Open shooting 3:00 until 6:00 pm. Max numbers 10. Please contact me for signup. Bill & ??
Daycamps- day long training–9:00 am to 4:00 pm—bring your own lunch and water! Max group size 10.
- 13 June- Bosek range at Alexandria- coaches: Kaisa, Jeff, and Bill. Please contact me for signup.
- 20 June- Snowflake range at Duluth- coaches John, Sean and Bill. Please contact me for signup.
- 27 June- Mt Itasca at Coleraine- coaches Vlad, Bill and maybe Jeff. Please contact me for signup.
- Mt Itasca—please contact Vlad firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alexandria- please contact Jeff email@example.com
- Snowflake- please contact John firstname.lastname@example.org
- Red Wing- please contact Holly email@example.com
- Elk River or Nisswa- please contact Bill firstname.lastname@example.org
- For ER, see above dates plus 25 June 4:00 to 7:00. Bill
The Elk River event scheduled for the 25th of June is cancelled due to the RR grade construction. Local events running or biking can be scheduled by the local coach as long as the starts are well spread out and the event has no more than 10 total participants counting both coaches and athletes.
16 July, 13 August, and 17/18 October- Elk River. These events are tentatively scheduled pending completion of the construction work. We will get an invitation out when closer to those dates.
For further information, please contact me or one of the coaches listed above. Stay safe, be careful, and encourage others to do the same!!
MN Biathlon Coach