10:00AM – 12:00PM
Woodland Trails Biathlon Range, Elk River, MN
Interested in biathlon? Come try it out at our fall novice clinic.
● Learn about biathlon technical basics and race formats.
● Receive instruction on rifle safety and marksmanship.
● Try out what you’ve learned in an untimed, low-key race combining rollerskiing and marksmanship.
● Watch experienced biathletes practice their skills afterwards.
● This clinic is geared towards athletes 13 years and older who are already
comfortable on rollerskis. Younger participants are allowed with some discretion and an adult guardian present. The rifles will be adult size.
The following will be provided by Minnesota Biathlon:
● Biathlon rifles and ammunition.
● Expert coaching and advice.
The following should be provided by attendees:
● Comfortable workout clothing appropriate to the day’s weather.
● Some water, perhaps a light snack.
● Personal rollerski equipment (skis, boots, poles). Helmets are required!
Cash or check made out to Minnesota Biathlon, paid in-person on the day of the event. All proceeds fund biathlon range work and club operations.
Sign up online: https://forms.gle/KXJW9S4kcEYcRjcP9
Clinic is capped at 20 participants.
When the registration cap is reached, those beyond the cap will be placed on a waitlist and notified if a spot has opened up prior to the event.
Questions? Contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 652-366-2952.