Here is the information for our Minnesota Biathlon May Camp at Mt. Itasca, MN. This camp is a great jump start to the season and perfect time to do all new adjustments on your rifle or fitting rifle for new athletes.
Dates: May 15-16 2021
- new athletes– Athletes will go through basic safety training, will do a rifle fitting and a start on accuracy shooting, shooting prone and standing, developing good position and range procedure.
- experienced athletes – check position – make adjustments, and get started with some focused accuracy shooting.
- Camp will start at 10 AM. with rifle adjusting and fitting, dry firing and accuracy shooting.
- After lunch more shooting drills and some easy roller skiing.
- After dinner more shooting drills.
- Start at 9 AM with more shooting drills and shooting games.
- Training will wrap up approx. 11:30 AM
There is a possibility to shoot on Friday night as well, if you plan to arrive on Friday. Let me know!
Cost and Registration:
-Cost for use of venue, coaching, $30. Please make checks payable to Vlad Cervenka. Bring checks or cash with you, along with the attached registration form. Note that the USBA membership is required.
What to bring:
You will need running shoes, and several sets of training clothing, (Check the weather forecast before you come) as well as skate roller ski equipment and helmet, water bottle carrier, and bring some rain gear. Also bring a pair of thin ski gloves for shooting.
Because it is not possible to camp at Mt. Itasca, you have to arrange you own housing and food. The headquarter at Mt. Itasca will be open for lunch or dinner on Saturday.
If you plan to come or need more info, let me know.
Vlad Cervenka: 218 256 8323 or cervenkv@gmail,com