Audrey found this info online! Here is the pushup style for the physical fitness test. Send me your results!!
So the new strength test I am making up will be like this:
- Number of pushups in two minutes. Each pushup starts high and drops to the floor—lift your hands off the floor—then push back up. Rest only on top. –each counts 2 points
- Number of body weight squats to quads parallel with the ground in two min. No resting—each counts 1 point
- Number of pullups [hands facing away from you] in two min, can rest hanging. –each counts 3 points
- Number of dips on a chair [against a wall] in two min with upper arms parallel with the ground at the bottom. Feet on floor- straight legs – each counts 2 points
- Number of situps in 2 min with legs bent 90 deg but elbows touching knees at top—each counts 2 points. Can hook feet under a couch or have someone hold them down.
Bill Meyer, Coach