Today I have been in touch with the Duluth organizers and lastly with John Gould. Based on the forecasts with overnight temps below zero and highs in the single digits in the pm on Sunday, we will revise the race schedule Sunday as follows:
noon to 1:00 –Registration at the Chalet—[can change there, but must remove all gear by 1:00—reserved by the Youth Ski League in pm]
Zero at 1:00
Race at 2:00
We will continue to watch the weather, but provided the forecast doesn’t change, we will proceed. In any case we will use the afternoon schedule.
Any questions, please get in touch. If you have not already done so, please let me know if you are coming.
Bill Meyer, Coach