Cold weather adjustments for the Junior Trials

Hi All,

First of all I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and safe travels to Minnesota.

I have a few updates for the Trials races. So far we have not received enough snow on our regular trails ( it is ski-able, but not a have enough snow to hold a race), so we will probably race on our 2.5k  man made loop. We just hosted the Senior IBU Cup Trials and the course worked great.

The bigger concern is the weather forecast for the races. At this moment it looks we will be able to hold the races, but it will be cold. Therefore we will postpone races to the warmest time of the day (approximately  1PM zero and 2 PM start). Exact times and changed schedule will be announce at the coaches meeting on Thursday  12.28.2017.

Changing time for the races on Friday and Saturday should not effect anyone, but on Sunday some of you already traveling home. We will try hold the race, as soon it will be legal to race -20C (-4F).

If you plan to travel out on the 31st after the races, please start looking for a back up plans.

Hopefully the forecast will still change.

Please let me know, if you have any questions.
Vlad Cervenka
cell : 218 256 8323

social networks - pass it on